Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Software Developer, Java (145137). Do you have experience with React? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will own solutions from end to end, managing complexity and engaging directly with stakeholders to think through everything from requirement gathering, design, planning to production release. Solve problems with your strong full stack knowledge and passion for teamwork and innovation. Coach and mentor junior developers on the team.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree (four-year college or university) in an IT-related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 7+ years of experience in building backend applications/micro services using Java, Spring Boot
- Experience using cloud environment like AWS / GC / Azure
- Experience deploying code using containers such as Docker.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience in A/B testing web applications.
- Portfolio with live examples and code samples.
- Experience speaking at conferences or meetups presenting on front end topics.
- Experience delivering code using CI/CD and following code changes all the way through to production.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.