Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Software Analyst, Business Analyst – 146796. Do you have experience as a Software Analyst? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
As a Senior Software Analyst for the IT Risk Management team, you will serve as the primary interface between the business, product owners, software engineers and QA testers to implement new functionality and modifications within the application. You will play a leading role in shaping product design by gathering, interpreting, reviewing, validating, documenting, and maintaining business and functional requirements across all our products to support the Agile product development. You will present information and track and respond to client questions as they interact with our services. You will be responsible for demonstrating your leadership capabilities in meeting facilitation, collaborating, conflict resolution and obtaining your desired results from team members. In this role, you will also be asked to research and present information in response to questions related to business standards. You may participate in testing, identifying potential problems and researching opportunities to minimize complexity. You will actively investigate, interpret, collaborate, understand and document the platform/service functionality from the business perspective. It is imperative that you acknowledge and interpret the business goals, objectives, report improvements through system enhancements, process improvements and issue resolution.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 3 or more years of relevant experience
- Previous experience in a Software Analyst, Business Analyst, Data Analyst or similar IT role
- Ability to analyze and interpret information in a large scale environment and make suggestions and recommendations for its use
- Proven ability to learn new technologies and try new things
- Basic knowledge of JIRA/Confluence or another Project Tracking System
- Experience with various forms of software testing
- Experience complying with data security standards
- Experience working with enterprise wide systems
- Experience in leading projects from requirements gathering to effectively communicating with the business and IT team members
- Must be organized with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and adhere to timelines
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have strong attention to detail and ability to document both system design information and processes
- Ability to identify root cause and conduct initial investigation into problems as they arise
- Must have proven experience in communicating and collaborating with all levels of management
- Ability to partner with team members to communicate a detailed understanding of requirements
- Ability to clearly define and create detailed documentation to describe complex business processes to the lowest level
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.