Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior SharePoint Developer (147255). Do you have experience with SharePoint and integrating Office 365? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will aid in developing, implementing, and customizing SharePoint/Power Platform based applications and business solutions in a cloud environment Office 365. Be able to contribute as a problem-solver to create business application solutions using the Microsoft Platform that includes SharePoint, PowerApps, Power BI, and Power Automate.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Office 365 Suite and the ability to integrate with SharePoint solutions.
- Act as a business analyst and problem-solver in aspects of SharePoint, PowerApps, Power BI, and Power Automate to create cloud solutions
- Translates business requirements into technical, and functional requirements
- Proven ability to collaborate across multiple business and technology teams to implement software development solutions and configurations
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Project Management experience, including maintaining project plans using MS Project.
- Self-starter who provides a high degree of customer service
- Responsible for performing complex or non-routine technical tasks
- Experienced with presentation applications and tools such as Microsoft Office suite, (preferably Office 365) PowerPoint
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: sharepoint, office 365, project management, automation, Power BI
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.