Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Resource Specialist, Fieldglass (145336). Do you have experience with Fieldglass? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will assimilate contractors into IT by conducting an effective onboarding experience. Educates IT hiring managers on contingent practices. Identifies and completes contract renewals for staffing assignments. Initiates and tracks completion of contractor quality reviews and supports internal stakeholders for quality resolution with suppliers. Builds and maintains supplier relationships serving as liaison between the external supplier community and internal stakeholders. Manages the compliance process with suppliers regarding worker background checks, education and employment verifications, and drug screenings. Maintains contingent workforce program documentation and communications. Conducts scoping calls between IT leaders and IT suppliers to ensure solid Statement of Work (SOW) agreements or Change Requests. Maintains SOW budget information within Vendor Management System (VMS) for IT leader reporting. Maintains and serves as a SME for the vendor management system (Fieldglass) and supports the Talent Acquisition applicant tracking system (iCIMS) reporting requirements. Maintains, analyzes, and reports on contractor data for staffing supplier scorecard. Acts as a liaison to recruiters to support the contingent workforce program requirements. Oversees reporting to ensure internal compliance requirements are met, including activation and de-activation of contingent worker IDs and system access. Assists with developing and reporting on trends related to contingent workforce. Responsible for reporting on tenure, conversion, spend, and other workforce related data.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years of experience working in fast-paced environment with third party suppliers
- 2+ years of experience in a recruiting or vendor management/contingent labor role
- Prior experience with vendor management systems (Fieldglass, highly preferred) and proficiency with applicant tracking systems (iCIMS, preferred)
- Prior experience with Statement of Work (SOW) agreement facilitation highly preferred
- Demonstrated experience supporting internal stakeholders across varying levels of leadership
- Professional communication skills and proven relationship building skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be consistently diplomatic, highly flexible, well organized and detail oriented
- Commitment to working collaboratively as part of a team environment and capable of working autonomously as required
- Professional demeanor, outstanding work ethic and unwavering commitment to customer service
- Experience creating reports with ability to manipulate large amounts of data utilizing MS Excel (recent, hands-on experience creating pivot tables, v-lookups)
- Proficiency using the MS Office Suite, including advanced MS Excel skills and proficiency with MS PowerPoint
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Confident, effective decision maker with solid negotiation skills
- Ability to analyze data and present it to key stakeholders
- Ability to identify and recommend process improvements
- Collaborative, adaptable, flexible team orientation is required
- Ability to manage through ambiguity and change
- Must safeguard and consistently maintain highly confidential information
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- CCWP certification
- Experience partnering with Supply Chain or Procurement and/or SOW lifecycle management
- Experience with DocuSign
- Experience with cost/usage analysis, trending, report building and modification and report interpretation
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: resource, SOW, Fieldglass
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.