Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Project Manager (147766). Do you have experience with Supply Chain and Manufacturing Operations? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Facilitate project definition, scoping, and planning
- Develop integrated project management framework for multi-year initiatives, and facilitate Steering Team meetings
- Coordinate project planning across multiple teams including change management, operations teams, IT, data governance, and management. Manage phases such as scope definition, requirements & impact analysis, budget setting, business staffing & resource models, and project strategy & prioritization framework
- Facilitate development of program charter and key success metrics
- Contribute to change management planning for strategic initiatives
- Anticipate, track, and resolve program issues
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate steering committee leadership
- Measure project progress against agreed upon objectives and success criteria
- Provide input to financial oversight and analysis process
- Utilize project planning methods & templates
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree
- 10 or more years of business & IT experience
- Experience in project management in an Agile environment
- Proven leadership and influence skills including the ability to influence when there is no direct reporting relationship
- Experience leading medium to large technology development/integration projects across multiple countries/functions; exposure to Quality testing or other scientific testing methodologies is helpful
- Experience in managing multi-year initiatives across multiple disciplines and/or teams
- Ability to communicate software development lifecycle principles and methodologies to business stakeholders and Quality teams
- Ability to build networks and relationships at all levels of the organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
Desired Skills & Experience:
- PM with SCRUM master experience or at least product owner experience is highly preferred
- Strong leadership skills
- Confident in making tough decisions and keeping people accountable.
- 10+ years of PM experience
- Ability to lead the team and provide guidance to other team members
- Excellent communication skills is a must
- Experience with Agile
- Experience with LIMS would be a huge plus
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: agile, scrum, pmp, pmi, supply chain, manufacturing operations, matrix enterprise
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.