Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Project Manager (147957). Do you have experience with SAP? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Work with different business streams across NPPC to facilitate actions, risks, milestones in support of an SAP integration
- Facilitate and coordinate stream meetings and track open items, communicate messages from PMO and ensure milestones are being met
- Work with the project PMO to raise any concerns and communicate messages down to functions
- Provide status reports and update plans accordingly
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree & PM Certification preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel/PPT/Project)
- SAP Implementation experience
Desired Skills & Experience:
- PMP Certified
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: SAP, PMP, MS Project, Excel, Project Manager
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.