Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Project Manager, IT Infrastructure – 146784. Do you have experience with project management? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will determine and maintain the standards for the consistent iOS/OSX/Windows environments of the different development teams and their CI environments as new tools, versions, and hardware become available. Perform regular iOS/OSX/Windows maintenance, such as regular Admin regeneration of Distribution certificates and the deliverance of APNS certificates to the AWS Production environment or requested System changes on shared build hardware. Generally available for assistance and troubleshooting iOS/OSX/Windows pipeline, hardware, and environment issues, and very knowledgeable/experienced in iOS/OSX related issues such as generational code signing changes, the caching behaviors of compilers, usage of the CLI, etc. Maintain the MacOS hardware infrastructure for mobile CICD. Maintain the MacOS Enterprise/Development/Distribution certificates for MacOS hardware. Maintain the MacOS APNS certificates for AWS SNS. Troubleshoot issues related to Mobile CICD environment, and Fastlane, as well as support from a GitLab admin perspective.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree (four-year college or university) in an IT-related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ year of experience in building CICD with tools like Jenkins, GitLab
- 5+ years of experience in building iOS/OSX applications and willingness to learn new platforms
- 5+ years of hardware management and OS configuration with Mac OS X
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience using cloud environment like AWS / GC / Azure
- Experience with configuration tooling such as Ansible, and very comfortable with hardware configuration via code.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: project manager
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.