Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Project Manager (147603). Do you have experience with Clarity and SharePoint? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- With limited guidance, be responsible for the project’s successful completion
- Ensure that the project proceeds within the specified time frame and understand the established budget, while achieving its objectives
- Ensure that projects are given sufficient resources, while managing relationships with stakeholders and vendors
- Develop and review the project plan and manages those deliverables according to the plan
- Establish a project schedule and determine each phase
- Monitor the progress of the team, informs the team of its progress and provides the team with reporting, analysis, support and direction
- Provide status reports via Clarity and monitors internal and external financials
- Proactively identify and resolve issues
- Work closely with key stakeholders to successfully integrate solutions and objectives
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required
- 5+ years of experience leading infrastructure projects with a high level of complexity/integration that includes other projects and project leaders
- Experience communicating with Senior Leaders via meetings and in writing
- In-depth knowledge of financial industry and/or technical processes, systems and risks
- Experience using Clarity, SharePoint, Teams, JIRA
- Experience leading projects using both Waterfall and Agile
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicates with project teams, other areas, other divisions and outside vendors
- Excellent relationship management, organizational, coordination and collaboration skills
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- PMP Certification
- Agile Certifications (i.e., Scrum Master, SAFe Practitioner)
- Experience as Scrum Master and associated responsibilities, including experience using Jira
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: project management, clarity, sharepoint, ms teams, jira, waterfall, agile, safe
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.