Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Project Manager (147239). Do you have experience with Agile and Waterfall? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Manage a project that spans one or multiple lines of business. Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment. Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project, inclusive of required change management activities. Procure resources to achieve project objectives in planned timeframes. Manage day-to-day project activities and resources. Chair/Facilitate project management team meetings. Provide status reporting to all types of audiences regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership. Represents the project accurately at all times; if in trouble, ensure proper escalation and follow-up. Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs. Demonstrate a functional acumen to support how solutions will address client goals while maintaining alignment with industry best practices. Manage project scope and execute change control process as required. Participate and/or drive feasibility studies, vendor selections and proposals for evaluation by appropriate key stakeholders. Act as an internal quality control check for the project. Manage ongoing quality control and participate in quality issue resolution. Deliver appropriate and effective ad hoc executive level communication. Identify and develop trusted adviser relationship with project and program stakeholders. Regularly collaborates with Project Sponsor and working team to ensure consistency of project understanding. Define KPIs and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project and program life cycle.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 8+ years of related experience
- Proactive, self-starter
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to bring a structured approach to an ambiguous situation
- Experience in building strong rapport, and emphasizes the criticality of relationships
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to command a room of leaders
- Ability to create executive communication that tells a cohesive story
- Ability to read and adapt to our company’s environment
- Ability to take control from the outset and establish a set of responsibilities for which the PM will be held accountable
- Displays intellectual curiosity to develop thorough base understanding of area in which the PM is working
- Understands the context of the project and the impact to the business
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial Organizational Psychology, Organization Development, or related field
- Understanding of Transportation industry
- Understanding of IT Security
- Understanding of Identity Access Management
- Knowledge of Organizational Change Management
- Able to navigate in both Agile and Waterfall environments
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: project management, it security, agile, waterfall
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.