Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Project Manager (148524). Do you have experience with Agile, Scrum and Jira? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
As a Senior Project Manager for the PMO, you will play a pivotal role in leading and delivering complex IT projects that drive our business forward. Your responsibilities will include planning, directing, coordinating, and monitoring activities across multiple project teams, covering the entire spectrum of IT initiatives. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with project sponsors, anticipate and address project issues, and utilize your strong leadership skills to ensure successful project outcomes.
- Incorporate security into all project decisions and daily responsibilities.
- Lead and manage project teams in a large-scale Information Technology environment.
- Utilize Agile development methodologies and tools such as Scrum, JIRA, and Confluence.
- Drive projects through the full lifecycle development cycle.
- Take ownership and accountability for team progress and tasks.
- Manage the Jira board, facilitate agile ceremonies, and escalate issues to product owners.
- Oversee content for sprints and monthly releases, ensuring stories are completed on schedule.
- Address team issues and communicate feedback on individual team member progress to leaders.
- Plan and coordinate project deliverables, timelines, and project plans.
- Understand and mitigate project deliverable impacts on other teams.
- Assess project status and recommend solutions to meet deadlines.
- Collaborate effectively in a remote work environment.
- Demonstrate flexibility in adapting to changing priorities and requirements.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years of related experience in a large-scale Information Technology environment.
- 6+ years of Project Management experience.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and tools such as Scrum, JIRA, and Confluence.
- Proven ability to drive projects through the full development lifecycle.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or a related field.
- PMP certification.
- Task management abilities: Able to identify necessary steps to a solution and move an initiative to the goals.
- Professional communication abilities: Able to formalize proposals, communicate the need, and instruct others on the use of solutions.
- Experience with Microsoft Office desktop applications (Word, Excel, etc.) and Visio.
Pay: $49 – $70 /hr
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Project Manager, Agile, Scrum, Jira, Confluence, PMP, Visio
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
Pay ranges are influenced by candidate qualifications, experience, and role specifics, with the actual rate determined considering skills, market conditions, and are subject to change by the employer; pay negotiations follow all state and federal legal guidelines.