Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Project Manager (148472). Do you have experience with Risk Management, Forecasting and Accenture Enterprise Services? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager who can define, manage, and deliver large and complex projects on time and within budget. You will be responsible for setting up your team for success by proactively identifying and addressing their needs, ensuring a focus on valuable work. As a servant leader, you will guide others and prioritize projects impacting multiple disciplines or groups.
- Define and manage the scope and schedule of large and complex projects.
- Develop project plans and allocate internal and external resources for mega projects.
- Provide expertise in vendor management, reviewing proposals, and selecting appropriate vendors.
- Manage the project budget and review/approve invoices for complex projects.
- Ensure the quality of higher risk/impact projects using Waterfall project management methods.
- Anticipate risks, perform risk analysis, and prepare preliminary plans to address potential risks.
- Assist in the development, implementation, and enhancement of PMO processes, methodology, tools, and automation.
- Facilitate change management, problem-solving, and process optimization to drive team velocity and engagement.
- Remove progress barriers and shield the team from external interference.
- Prepare stakeholders for project delivery, ensuring ongoing stakeholder and user engagement.
- Facilitate recurring status meetings with stakeholders and communicate the value of mega-projects for the business.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 7+ years of relevant experience in project management, scheduling, budgeting, forecasting, or project accounting, including cost management systems to support project budget, forecast, and spend.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is required.
- Experience at large organizations or Fortune 500 companies preferred.
- Specialized expertise in project management tools such as MS Project, Primavera, etc.
- Strong knowledge of change management strategies and principles.
- Proficiency in project planning principles, including timing and cost implications.
- Ability to develop strategies for optimal resource utilization.
- Strategic thinking in vendor management skills.
- Ability to promote innovative thinking and self-improvement within the team.
- Confident and skilled at navigating the team through roadblocks to ensure project completion on time.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bonus would be experience with Accenture (Enterprise application services), and familiarity with SailPoint (Identity and Access Mgmt.)
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: [JOB KEYWORDS]
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.