Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Project Manager (148615). Do you have experience in project management, scheduling, budgeting, forecasting, or project accounting, including experience with cost management systems to support project budgets, forecasts, and spending? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
We are seeking three experienced Senior Project Managers with a proven track record in project management, scheduling, budgeting, and forecasting to join our team in the St. Louis area. The ideal candidates will have a specialized depth and breadth of expertise in project management, working independently to solve complex problems and lead others in large and complex projects.
- Independently define and manage the scope and schedule of large and complex projects, ensuring on-time delivery and within budgets.
- Develop plans and resources for higher risk/impact and more complex projects (mega-projects).
- Provide vendor management expertise, reviewing proposals, contracts, and selecting appropriate vendors.
- Manage the demand planning process with the Demand Planning group.
- Set team members up for success by proactively identifying and addressing their needs (servant leadership).
- Manage project budgets for large and complex projects, reviewing and approving invoices.
- Ensure the quality of higher risk/impact projects, using Waterfall project management methods.
- Anticipate risks, perform risk analysis, and prepare preliminary plans to address potential risks.
- Assist in developing, implementing, and enhancing PMO processes, methodology, tools, and automation.
- Facilitate recurring status meetings with stakeholders, including Digital Project Managers, Digital Supervisors, and Digital Directors.
- Actively manage change control issues, preparing stakeholders for project delivery and facilitating transparency and adaptation.
- Create, deliver, and implement project change approach, strategy, and plan.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 7+ years of relevant experience in project management, scheduling, budgeting, forecasting, or project accounting, including cost management systems.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is required.
- 2+ years of experience at large organizations or Fortune 500 companies preferred.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Project Management tools: MS Project, Primavera, etc.
- Change management strategies and principles.
- Understanding of project planning principles.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking in vendor management skills.
Pay: 57.40 – 82 /hr
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Project Management, Primavera, PMP, Senior Project Manager, MS Project, Forecasting, Change Management
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
Pay ranges are influenced by candidate qualifications, experience, and role specifics, with the actual rate determined considering skills, market conditions, and are subject to change by the employer; pay negotiations follow all state and federal legal guidelines.