Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Project Leader (147636). Do you have experience with Clarity and leading complex infrastructure projects? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Leads multiple projects (moderate to large complexity)
- Coach project leaders & project coordinators guiding by example, demonstrate firm values and providing guidance & training
- Partner with project stakeholders to think creatively to find potential solutions to issues and examine possibilities and outcomes
- Make and communicate complex decision & recommendations, considering risks and long-term impacts
- Create and manage detailed project plans with tasks, dependencies, critical path, risks, and resources
- Identify, analyze, monitor, and resolve project issues & risks. Identify mitigation strategies and communicate with project stakeholders
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required
- 5+ years of experience leading infrastructure projects with a high level of complexity/integration that includes other projects and project leaders.
- Experience communicating with Senior Leaders via meetings and in writing.
- In-depth knowledge of financial industry and/or technical processes, systems and risks
- Experience using Clarity, SharePoint, Teams, JIRA
- Experience leading projects using both Waterfall and Agile
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicates with project teams, other areas, other divisions and outside vendors
- Excellent relationship management, organizational, coordination and collaboration skills
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Familiarity with Clarity PPM
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: clarity, infrastructure, agile, sharepoint, jira
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.