What You Will Be Doing:
You will code, test and implement new applications, enhancements & bug fixes. Translate business requirements into system design
troubleshoot and resolve complex system issues. Collaborate with product owners to refine stories. Actively participate in scrum ceremonies. Coach and mentor more junior associates. Participate in the team’s on-call support rotation. Drive the modernization of technology behind our key business processes.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proven technical abilities (5+ years of experience)
- Experience designing modern system architecture
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely (esp. with non-technical users)
- Ability to jump in and make sense of ambiguous situations
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience running on cloud infrastructure (Azure)
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.