Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Programmer Analyst (148171). Do you have experience with Java? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
This position works with stakeholders and within a team to understand, create, coordinate and execute items in the Feature backlog. As a Development Team Member this position will be in charge of translating needs into tangible solutions while understanding the business requirements at various levels.
- 40% – Working as a development team member design and develop application deliverables for new MES implementations and/or changes to existing MES applications using a comprehensive understanding of modern software implementation methodologies.
- 40% – Provide technical support to factories and other internal business partners for assigned MES applications. Troubleshoot, analyze and remediate issues relating to MES applications.
- 5% – Maintain user reference materials by writing and revising or managing the writing of documentation for MES applications.
- 5% – Contribute to development of strategy of MES applications considering new technology
- Promote process improvement. Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing projects, enhancements and solving problems relating to support calls from factories and other business partners. Collaboration with factory personnel and other internal business partners.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Education: Bachelors degree in associated field (Preferred)
- Experience in similar role : 7+ years (Required)
- Demonstrated experience working in highly-collaborative large cross-functional projects
- Demonstrated experience of business requirements gathering
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting & problem solving legacy applications
- Comprehensive understanding of modern software development principles.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Ability to work in cross functional team environment.
- Factory Floor understanding.
- Experience in working within an agile/scrum team environment, preferably SAFe
- Willingness to learn other areas of expertise related to technical solution development (i.e. testing, development, database, deployment, documentation, and project management).
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.