Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Programmer Analyst, Java (145295). Do you have experience with Java? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree preferred and/or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of Java development experience
- Open systems development skills such as Java, JEE, JSP, Spring, Springboot, Spring JPA, Rest, Json, Junit
- Knowledge of Mongo, Docker, React, Kubernetes, Microservices are a plus
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD, and/or Agile are a plus
- Provide system support, including on-call rotation, troubleshoot, and resolve complex issues.
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD, or Agile practices are a plus
- A continuous learner, forward-thinking, open to new processes and technologies
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Spring Boot, microservices, React, Agile, CI/CD
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.