Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Programmer Analyst, C++, Perl, Bash (143545). Do you have experience in developing complex scripts and systems that manage and control workloads, support automated processes and interfaces in an enterprise environment? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will play an integral role in developing, enhancing, maintaining, and supporting critical systems throughout the Firm.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 8 years or more experience in developing complex scripts and systems to manage and control workloads, support automated processes and interfaces in an enterprise environment.
- Advanced knowledge of C, C++ 14 or greater, Python, Java, PERL, BASH, PowerShell, and associated libraries.
- Knowledge of tools such as git, compilers, linkers, GNU Make.
- Understanding of foundational concepts such as RAII, value-categories, movable, callable, concurrency, locking, memory-order access, shared-resources, object-lifetimes, object-construction, object-initialization, object-destruction, addressability, thread-management, template-specialization, namespace-management, TC/IP protocol.
- Knowledge of Red Hat, Windows Server 2016, and Windows 10 Operating Systems.
- Experience in troubleshooting and problem diagnosis using various tools such as log analysis, debugging, Procmon, Fiddler, and Wireshark.
- Effective communication (written and verbal) targeted at a wide array of audiences.
- Individual must be self-motivated with the ability to actively participate in multiple large and complex efforts or projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Management Information Systems preferred or related work experience.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Perl, Bash, C, C++, Python, Java, PowerShell, workstations, peripherals
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.