Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Program Manager, Software Engineer (144989). Do you have experience with Software Engineering? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will lead program & project execution across all technical (Product, Science, and Engineering) and Commercial functions in situations where authority is not a given. Review status of projects and budgets; manage schedules and prepare status reports. Assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet project goals and objectives. Develop solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation. Ensure solutions are consistent with organization objectives. Enhance the project management processes, tooling and templates to improve the operating model maturity of a scaling product and technology organization. Facilitate technical trade off decisions in product development with engineers. Discuss and present technical matters with business people and business matters with technical people. Be able to drive and explain your teams analysis to executives. Be comfortable operating with uncertainty, know how to create order from chaos. Build credibility and buy-in from teams without authority. Expertly facilitate large scale meetings and drive change management across the company. Create solutions by diving deep into the technology and data. Develop and own cross organizational processes.
Required Skills & Experience:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics
- 5-10 years of industry experience with technical subjects and emerging technologies in software development, Software as a Service, or Platform as a Service
- Experience as a software engineer and technical program/project management
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience delivering and supporting a major Software release
- Excellent balance of people, organizational, and technical skills
- Managed relationships with key partners or vendors
- Ability to evangelize and represent a technical community
- Experience managing cross functional projects
- Effective working and partnering with executive level staff
- Experience as an Engineering Manager
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: software engineer
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.