Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Program Manager – 146377. Do you have experience with Program Management? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will lead program & project concept definition and execution across the Engineering function. Lead collaboration across organization boundaries to build end to end commercial solutions and Engineering capabilities. Work closely with engineering teams and architects to evaluate technical solutions will support the rapidly growing digital agriculture space. Dive deep into the technology and data to develop and validate the right technical solutions. Enhance the project management processes, tooling, and templates to improve the operating model maturity of a product development organization. Facilitate technical trade-off decisions in product development with engineers. Discuss and present technical matters with Commercial stakeholders and commercial matters with technical people. Be able to drive and explain your teams analysis to executives. Be comfortable operating with uncertainty, know how to create order from chaos. Build credibility and buy-in from teams without authority.
Required Skills & Experience:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics
- 8 years of industry experience with technical subjects and emerging technologies in software development, Software as a Service, or Platform as a Service
- 2 years of software engineer and 2 years of technical program/project management experience
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience delivering and supporting a major software release
- Excellent balance of interpersonal, organizational, and technical skills
- Managing relationships with key partners or vendors
- Ability to evangelize and represent a technical community
- Experience managing cross-functional projects
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Program Manager
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.