Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Product Owner (147180). Do you have experience with SAFe and Cloud Engineering DevOps? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Gather requirements from business and/or product leads and SAFe epic owners. Provide requirements /and decompose features into user stories in time for engineering release planning milestones to facilitate execution and on-time delivery. Partner with technical leads / architects to help them understand what to solve for. Develop visual and interaction designs specifying how the application and workflows should behave. Prioritize user stories and features within a scaled Agile framework. Organize and lead UAT to ensure the deliverables meet the requirements for each release. Hold informational sessions detailing how the product works and facilitate knowledge sharing. Lead business process / use case discussions. Develop software delivery roadmaps for yearly planning. Manage multiple complex projects and prioritize based on business, engineering, and compliance objectives. Triage issues and address basic problems before escalating to engineers. Gather metrics that measure software operational efficiency (I.e. % support/maintenance, velocity, reliability / uptime, performance, cost) to inform future roadmaps and investments. Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in business systems across the organization. Iteratively drive and implement process optimization, process redesign, or development of new process. Iteratively drive and implement software optimization or redesign to increase development velocity with low opex. Iteratively use and evaluate a broad portfolio of technologies and ensure they effectively meet business needs.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2 – 4 years of experience with enterprise system implementations, business/technical analysis and solution architecture for global companies.
- Exposure to engineering platforms, DevOps, SDLC.
- Ability to transform business objective use cases to user story solutions consumable by an agile development team.
- Fluent in English
- Domain Specific Knowledge
- Deep understanding of Cloud Engineering, Cloud Operations and DevOps.
- Experience managing and delivering end user expectations.
- Work effectively with engineering teams.
- Naturally organized, analytical and detailed oriented. Energetic self-starter passionate about professional integrity and excellence with a positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm.
- Self-starter who is able to work independently with minimal supervision. Able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize time appropriately.
- Strong relationship building/partnering skills with global cross functional teams and the ability to work with vary.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: safe, agile, devops, cloud engineering, cloud operations
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.