Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Product Owner, SAFe – 146851. Do you have experience with SAFe? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will manage projects throughout entire initiation, planning and execution phases to ensure successful completion; manage project scope, budget, and timeline. Manage all project stakeholders (venture teams, Bayer commercial, DFS functional leads and others) to ensure two-way communication: take their input on project charter, etc. as well as communicate out project health information. Serve as Product Owner on a SAFe agile developing software features and stories. Track and report project status. Manage and appropriately escalate delivery impediments, risks, issues, and changes associated to the product development initiatives. Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes. Coordinate with agile team members through all project phases, from initial development through implementation, including participation in team demos and retrospectives. Coordinate dependencies with Product Owners and other agile team members. Ensure consistent and transparent communications to all stakeholders (venture teams, Bayer commercial, DFS functional leads and others) on a regular basis, highlighting accomplishments, status, risks, issues and decisions, as appropriate.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in computer science, science and/or business
- Experience as a Product Owner on an agile development team.
- Experience designing and executing software development lifecycle tools and processes
- Ability to build relationship across many fronts
- Strong understanding of and ability to work within Agile methodology
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual with little or no supervision
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with agile delivery process
- Experience as a technical scrum master, program manager or similar technology background.
- Experience in and passion for agriculture is a plus
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: SAFe, digital
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.