Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Product Owner, Business Analyst – 146939. Do you have experience with Business Analysis? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will manage the delivery of business value and outcomes by owning and prioritizing the team backlog, defining stories, acceptance criteria and driving the team to release products and features iteratively through sprints for complex projects and work impacting multiple disciplines or groups. Sets team members up for success by identifying and addressing their needs proactively, allowing the team to focus on valuable work (i.e., is a servant leader). Mentors junior product owners and supports training and recruiting of the team members. Facilitates recurring status meetings with Business Stakeholders including Digital Project Managers. Digital Supervisors, and Digital Directors. Develops business cases that accurately represent the investment and benefits of the features to be developed or enhanced for work impacting multiple disciplines or groups. Identifies the measures of success and routinely reporting status of progress against them. Reports the status of projects to Executive Leadership. Serves as an advocate and champion for these products and features, presenting at demonstrations, retrospectives and other opportunities to provide progress updates and future plans with stakeholders. Evaluates and leverages data to gain a comprehensive understanding of needs to ensure the products and features delight customers and co-workers. Collaborates with user interface/user experience and developer resources, as well as the rest of the agile team and other Digital teams, to ensure successful delivery in accordance with timeline and budget. Serves as primary liaison and contact point for the team’s communication needs. Provides coaching and mentoring to team members, looking for opportunities to enhance the processes and abilities of the team.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college is required, master’s degree preferred. Seven or more years of direct experience working as key member of a team enhancing business or customer processes and solutions (such as, business analyst, product owner, technical lead, etc.). Two or more years of experience in a full-time role on an Agile team (such as, a business analyst, UX designer, scrum master, technical position, etc.) is preferred. Certification as a Scrum Product Owner and PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner is required or must be obtained within 12-months of employment in this role. Scaled Agile experience preferred. Prior experience in the Utility industry preferred.
- Brings high-energy and a passionate outlook to the job and can effectively influence others
- Able to build a sense of trust and rapport that creates a comfortable & productive workplace
- Proven analytical skills, able to make sound decisions with ambiguous information and possess a high level of organizational skills
- Assertive, with the confidence to be voice of authority – not afraid to do what is best for the team
- Creative self-starter with strong interpersonal skills – able to work effectively as a team and with various stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation, written and verbal.
- Ability to promote innovative thinking and self-improvement within the team
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Business Analyst, Agile, Scrum, Power BI, Tableau, data analyst
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.