Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Product Manager, Agile, Scrum (145271). Do you have experience with Agile and Scrum? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will set product capability priorities, ranging from functional, to technical, to user experience. Define a product vision and strategy focused on outcomes. Develop strategies and plans for product delivery. Collaborate with agile development teams for sprint planning & product design. Collaborate with UX designers to create user experiences that are useful, usable and desirable. Collaborate with world-class engineers to deliver state-of-the-art digital capability. Interact with business users to understand needs and business leads to understand strategy.
Required Skills & Experience:
- At least a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Ability to think strategically about technology and execute as necessary
- 3 to 5 years of experience with agile methodology or SCRUM.
- 3 to 5 years of experience as Product Owner role; strong story writing ability
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience across multiple business units within digital commerce platforms.
- Experience working with dealer, agency, or route to market partners
- Experience in the agriculture or biotech industry.
- Knowledgeable across multiple functional areas such as software design & development, user experience, customer support, finance or marketing.
- Product management or design experience with a focus on software products and technologies.
Per our client’s policy, individuals hired for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless otherwise prohibited by law. We comply with federal, state and local laws with regard to accommodations related to this policy.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Agile, Scrum, digital
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.