Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Product Designer, Salesforce (145316). Do you have experience with Salesforce? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will participate in design sprints, design workshops, and design thinking exercises to produce and refine ideas for solving some of the businesss most complex challenges. Contribute to strategic decisions with the rest of the product and business teams. Design task flows and user interfaces that are simple, intuitive, and elegant. Provide and solicit feedback from other designers to continuously improve product quality and consistency. Partner with researchers on the Product Design team as well as Product Managers and Developers to oversee the user experience from concept through launch. Encourage and uphold high standards for our product experiences. Serve as an evangelist for good design within our organization as well as in the broader design community.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Ability to articulate ideas and effectively communicate them to others
- Experience working as part of a collaborative, fast-paced design team
- Experience designing digital tools, applications, or software
- Understanding of the Salesforce ecosystem, its capabilities, components, and design conventions
- An online portfolio of work demonstrating strong interaction design and prototyping skills
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years of application design experience, with at least 3 years of experience designing for Salesforce applications
- 7+ years of visual design experience
- 7+ years of interaction design experience
- 7+ years of experience with product design software (mastery of Sketch strongly preferred)
- Understanding of and passion for human-centered design and its application
- Understanding of atomic design principles and their application
- Experience working with design systems
- Entry-level understanding of HTML/CSS
Per our client’s policy, individuals hired for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless otherwise prohibited by law. We comply with federal, state and local laws with regard to accommodations related to this policy.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Salesforce.com, Salesforce
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.