Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Platform Engineer, AWS, AEM – 145581. Do you have experience with AWS and AEM? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will provide platform engineering and system administration for Farmer Experience projects. Collaborate with team members on assigned tasks and projects related to assembly, debugging, installation, training, support, and enhancement of global Digital Marketing platforms. Collaborate with internal technical teams to continue finding new areas that can be improved. Ensure strategies, standards, and reference architectures are consistent and well-integrated. Apply and promote the use of patterns, optimized architectures, best practices, and processes. Identify operational risks and plans to mitigate.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3 years of IT experience with at least 2 years of working in an enterprise setting.
- Experience configuring and supporting *aaS environments, provisioning and decommissioning resources, monitoring utilization and making adjustments in accordance with SOPs and policies.
- 1 year of hands-on Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience.
- 2 years of experience in Adobe Experience Manager.
- Experience managing full application stacks.
- Experience with software installation, configuration, and patching experience.
- Experience with source code management and continuous integration.
- Experience with network administration/engineering.
- Experience with system monitoring in a cloud environment including cloud specific products and tools.
- Strong understanding of firewall architectures, networking, and cloud security concepts.
- Understanding of Adobe Experience Manager technology stacks like JCR content repository and OSGI.
- Ability to creatively solve problems and provide timely and sound recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Must have a proven track record of working independently and collaboratively.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or other related areas.
- 1-2 years hands on experience with multiple languages and technologies including Java, Python, Bash and Postgres.
- Experience managing user access to Adobe Experience Cloud.
- Experience migrating content and digital assets into Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) environment.
- Experience working with and delivering projects using Agile methodologies like SAfe
- Experience installing, configuring and maintaining operating systems.
- Chef, Puppet, Ansible automation / orchestration (or similar) experience.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to explain ideas clearly through verbal, graphic, and written communication.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: AWS, AEM
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.