Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Performance Tester, Salesforce – 146807. Do you have experience with Salesforce? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be responsible for the solicitation of non-functional requirements during application design phase. Partnering with QA lead to understand the test cases for performance scripting. Planning and scheduling performance tests as documented in the Performance Test Plan. Supporting performance tool selection. Creating and executing performance test scenarios. Monitoring application for performance bottlenecks or performance areas of concern. Creating and analyzing performance test result reports. Coordination with QA leads.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong expertise with LoadRunner and Application Performance Monitoring (APM) tools (e.g. Dynatrace, AppDynamics)
- Strong understanding of API testing and message queuing/IP services, MQ Series, MuleSoft.
- Salesforce Performance testing experience is required – ideally Salesforce CPQ performance testing – Sales Cloud/Revenue Cloud/Service Cloud/Salesforce Field Services
- Strong expertise with web and database and multimedia (video and chat) protocols and networking – TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTP2
- Strong DB knowledge especially Oracle/MySQL and SQL server to build queries and fetch data
- Experience with Agile and DevOps methodology, work directly with DevOps and other engineers to push forward best practices in performance engineering and technical excellence
- Experience with creating and analyzing performance test result reports
- Self-starter who is able to manage all assigned work independently
- Must work US hours
- Understanding of network latencies, geolocation and bandwidth dependencies around performance, caching, backend/front end optimization techniques, garbage collection logs, heap dumps, thread dumps
- Experience with test execution/script development
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: QA, Perforce, Salesforce, sales force automation, API
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.