Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Packaging Engineer (148186). Do you have experience with Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) or Factory Environment? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
As a Senior Packaging Engineer, you will plan, conduct and coordinate packaging process engineering functions covering all aspects of material handling and unit process operations as applied in the production of wet and dry pet foods, pet treats and cat litter. You are an expert in all aspects of food processing technology in terms of production systems, quality/sanitation, equipment design and application.
- Provide packaging engineering process design and review for capital projects including detailed phases of the engineering work, related documentation and field support
- Coordinate work by outside consultants and suppliers and apply broad knowledge of standards, principles and practices in packaging specialties
- Support divisional continuous improvement efforts and technical assistance to operating facilities, including investigation and analysis of problem areas and opportunities for packaging and process enhancements
- Apply expert understanding of line balancing, equipment specification, vendor coordination, factory acceptance testing and site acceptance testing
- Assist in the development and modification of department technical guidelines, standards and specifications
- Collaborates internally and externally (TAG, PTC, Factories, Vendors, etc.) in a team environment to develop, industrialize, and launch new packaging, quality improvements, compliance, and productivity cost savings. Emphasis on growing Nestle network by seeking and maintaining relationships globally.
- Maintains/Develops packaging specifications & packaging safety documentation. Ensures that the packaging solutions comply with global specification guidelines, operates efficiently in production and provides adequate protection through the distribution system in a cost effective manner.
Required Skills & Experience:
- BS in Packaging Engineering, Science, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or similar degree. Will consider candidates with a combination of 6+ years of education and experience
- 5 years experience preferred in packaging or related field of work in fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) factory environment
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Mechanical Engineer, Packaging Engineer, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Factor Environment
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.