Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Network Engineer (148224). Do you have experience with Python, Ansible, AWS and DevOps? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
As a Senior Network Engineer, you will be responsible for support of the organization’s global networks. Supported technologies include enterprise-class routing, switching, load balancing and firewall solutions in the data-center, cloud and across the WAN. You will work with peer engineering teams to quickly implement network changes to service our internal and external customers. You will work with teams to test and implement changes to validate the solution. You will maintain network integrity with on-going maintenance of network configurations.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- 3+ years of related experience
- Experience working with routing protocols such as BGP and OSPF
- Experience with Enterprise Routing and Switching Technologies for data center and campus networks
- Experience or working knowledge of Next Generation firewalls and associated security mechanisms such as VPN, IPSEC and SSL
- Experience with networking protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP, SNMP/RMON and RDP
- Experience or working knowledge of load balancing technologies
- Experience with Routing and Switching Technologies for large data center and campus networks
- Experience with VLANs and Spanning tree
- Understanding of DNS and DHCP
- Experience troubleshooting, identification, isolation, and resolution of network issues
- Maintains documentation for elements of technology
- Ability to work alone or in groups, managing multiple projects and finding solutions to keep projects on task.
- Participation in a weekly on-call rotation
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- 2+ years’ experience with AWS and/or Azure deployments
- 2+ years’ experience in delivering software through entire SDLC process using industry standard code management best practices
- Experience working in network design, implementation, network security, troubleshooting and operations
- Understanding of Python
- Understanding of Ansible Tower
- Understanding of SD-WAN
- Experience with network security mechanisms such as VPN, IPSEC and SSL
- Experience with an IPAM solution such as Infoblox
- Experience configuring and managing firewall policies of Next Gen Firewalls
- Experience working with networking protocols such as TCP/IP and UDP
- Experience with Cisco ACI
- Understanding of Web Application Firewalls
- Understanding of SSL certificates
- Experience with packet capture and protocol analysis
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Python, Ansible, DevOps, WAN, AWS, Azure
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.