Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Mobile Technical Architect – 145482. Do you have experience with Mobile Architecture? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will develop and maintain mobile build and delivery pipeline. Help evaluate and integrate mobile specific vendor solutions to support product teams. Develop and maintain push notification services. Participate in mobile app release planning. Distribute mobile applications via MDM. Coach product teams on DevOps. Maintain the mobile development environment. Publish customer facing mobile apps to App/Google Play stores. Responsible for app provisioning profiles and certificates. Create architect diagrams for mobile applications and backends. Maintain build stack configuration. Triage issues rapidly for build issues encountered by product teams.
Required Skills & Experience:
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software development.
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing and delivering mobile applications.
- Detailed understanding of system development methodologies and processes within Information Systems.
- Knowledge and Experience with Agile Methodologies preferred.
- Proven working experience using Swift, Apple Xcode, various Apple Frameworks (UIKit, CocoaTouch, CoreData, SwiftKit, etc.).
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Experience with REST APIs and JSON data structures.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain technical issues and their implications for projects and business decisions.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 8+ years of progressive IT development experience.
- 5+ experience in hands-on software development.
- 5+ years’ experience with DevOps with mobile preferred.
- 3+ years of releasing mobile applications
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Swift, Apple Xcode
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!