Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Mobile Developer, iOS, Swift (145152). Do you have experience with Swift? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will review, design and build new feature functionality. Engineer and integrate new technologies into the ecosystem. Work closely with a small team of iOS developers of varying skill levels and experience. Integrate with both a product team and a design team to elevate the user experience of the Panera iOS applications. Prioritize and resolve bugs and defects impacting cafes, features and user experience.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience with iOS application/framework development
- Background in Software Engineering is required for solving complex problems in an optimized, scalable, and maintainable manner.
- Strong proficiency with Swift, iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animations, Storyboards, Auto-layouts, and Version Control (git).
- Understanding of XCode and other Development environments
- Familiarity with MVC and MVP application architectures and proper thread handling.
- Experience with iOS design principals, dependency injection and background services
- Working knowledge of testing tools and implementations (unit/functional/UAT)
- Experience with material design, implementing designs from wireframes and mockups to specifications
- Comfortable with agile scrum methodologies, ceremonies, and tool suites (JIRA)
- Skills to communicate and collaborate with other teams to integrate with REST web services, middleware applications and data models
- Detail oriented, efficient, and capable of working independently
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or greater preferred.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.