Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Medical Informaticist (148696). Do you have experience as a Medical Informaticist? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Develops, implements or evaluates health information technology applications, tools, processes or structures to assist clinical and research faculty and staff with data management.
- Translates biomedical information needs and data management requirements between clinicians and systems engineers, analysts or designers using object-oriented models or other techniques.
- Uses informatics science to design or implement health information technology applications to address clinical, research and health care challenges.
- Applies knowledge of health science, information science and informatics theory to clinical practice, education, administration or research, in collaboration with other health informatics specialists.
- Analyzes and interprets information systems data to improve research and clinical services.
- Identifies, collects, records or analyzes data relevant to clinical research and care.
- Designs, develops, selects, tests, implements and evaluates new or modified informatics solutions, data structures and decision-support mechanisms to support patients, health care professionals and their information management and human-computer and human-technology interactions within health care contexts.
- Analyzes computer and information technologies to determine applicability to clinical practice, education, operations and research.
- Develops strategies, policies or procedures for introducing, evaluating or modifying information technology applied to clinical practice, education, administration or research.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Possess an in-depth understanding of clinical data, possess skills for its processing, and knowledge for implementing basic and advanced algorithms.
- Possess a deep understanding of model development and clinical processes and/or knowledge.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Healthcare and research experience.
- In-depth understanding of SQL.
- Certification in Epic clinical data models.
- Advanced programming skills in Python and/or R.
- Understanding of concepts related to machine learning (e.g., training, testing, validation of models; model tuning).
- Experience with development or implementing basic machine learning algorithms.
- Knowledge of OMOP, Epic reporting, and/or broad experience with utilizing data from modern enterprise data warehouses.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Passion for improving research and clinical decision making and enhanced health care delivery.
- Required Qualifications
- MD, DO, PharmD, RN, or relevant graduate degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Demonstrated experience working on projects related to clinical decision support, medical terminologies, health information systems, or health-related applications.
Pay: $101,640 – $145,200 /yr
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: senior Medical Informaticist, sql, python, data warehouse
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
Pay ranges are influenced by candidate qualifications, experience, and role specifics, with the actual rate determined considering skills, market conditions, and are subject to change by the employer; pay negotiations follow all state and federal legal guidelines.