Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Manager, Network Strategy & Operations (144647). Do you have experience leading Network teams? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You’ll be leading the development, design and integration of solutions supporting our cloud connectivity and network automation initiatives. You’ll have the opportunity to work across multiple teams to help deliver innovative solutions in support of the company’s technology strategy. Through familiarity with emerging technologies, security, and design practices, you can help provide secure and responsive solutions to our business. You will have the responsibility to drive development efforts for cloud connectivity as well as defining practices and strategy for network automation, both for cloud and the company’s backbone and on-prem solutions. In this role, you will be responsible for defining the goals, objectives, processes, and resources to support the overall strategic vision of the area. This is an ideal role for a leader looking to make a significant impact, and develop and grow in a team-oriented environment. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to work with senior leaders in the organization, so collaboration and influence skills will be key.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 8+ years related experience
- 4+ years of experience successfully leading network and/ or infrastructure teams, preferably teams in large scale enterprise or service provider networks using current development methodologies and tools with a focus on cloud network design and automation
- Experience with/ knowledge of network solutions
- Experience leading teams in AWS and/or Azure deployments
- Familiarity with modern automation platforms such as Ansible, Terraform, and/ or Python
- Superb communication skills, with the ability to effectively defend ideas and solutions, and convey complex information regarding risk and security issues in a manner that is easily understood and actionable
- Must have displayed leadership and team centric skills and strong solution orientation
- Must demonstrate strong relationship management skills, specifically around managing conflict and resistance to change, and the ability to create a non-adversarial atmosphere and be viewed as a partner
- Must demonstrate flexibility and agility related to critical thinking and making decisions with complex considerations as it relates to business implications
- Ability to scope and manage financials and labor needs for the solution and project efforts
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Preferred experience with product management for network or platform services
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: cloud, automation
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!