Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Manager, Human Resources – 146879. Do you have experience with HR Management? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will build exceptional relationships, trust and credibility with leaders. Build vision and execute strategies focused on ensuring operational effectiveness, increasing employee engagement and enhancing organization performance. Lead a team of professionals to effectively partner with Workforce Services and IT leaders to assess organizational issues and implement appropriate interventions. Measure and report impact of people strategies and interventions. Integrate global employee engagement programs into assigned IT division. Manage deliberate engagement and performance action plans. Identify and implement programs that result minimizing risk, improving employee engagement, retention and operational performance. Partner with global talent development team to create development solutions.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- 8+ years’ experience in an HR capacity focused in developing and delivering employee relations, engagement, and diversity, equity and inclusion programs.
- 5+ years’ demonstrated experience with HR operations and program management
- 5+ years’ proven team management experience, including hiring, development, performance management, coaching/mentoring a range of HR/OD professionals
- Must have experience in developing and driving operational and tactical plans
- Must have proven reputation of positive impact and driving change
- Must have the ability to work in ambiguity and complexity; agile, and able to adapt to rapidly to changing business environment
- Must be resolute, diplomatic, highly flexible, well organized and detail oriented
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; an exceptional listener, as well as the ability to collaborate, engage and inspire employees at all levels of the organization
- Public speaking skills in both large and small audiences
- Must be well organized and capable of handling multiple complex projects at the same time
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred in Human Resources or related fields
- Experience providing HR services and support in an IT environment
- Prior experiece with affirmative action plans strongly preferred
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Human Resources
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!