Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Java Engineer, Struts, Weblogic (143141). Do you have experience with Java? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be providing high-quality solutions by coding, testing, debugging, documenting and maintaining programs. You will be developing and modifying moderately complex information systems involving most phases of systems analysis and programming. You will also analyze, code, test and document programs and enhancements. You will also provide program and system level estimates. You will conduct code walkthroughs to assure quality of programs developed by other associates. You will provide system support.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems or related field.
- 7-zip, Ant, Maven, DB2 Connect, Eclipse/STS, IBM Data Studio, WebLogic, Gradle, Docker, Kubernetes
- A minimum of five (5) years of Java development experience along with good analysis and trouble-shooting skills are required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain complex technical issues in business terms.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Deeper knowledge of Struts & WebLogic desired (not FW4.0)
- Knowledge of financial services industry is a plus.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Java, Struts
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.