Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Java Developer, JEE, SQL, Spring – 146404. Do you have experience with Java? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will provide technical subject matter expertise for the Child Welfare application. Translate functional designs into technical designs. Perform impact analysis to determine all the portions of the application which will need updating to implement the proposed changes. Develop and unit test code in accordance with the defined technical designs. Create unit test plans which detail test conditions and expected results. Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems that deliver high-availability and performance. Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle. Write well designed, testable, efficient code. Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications. Prepare and produce releases of software components. Test code changes and resolve differences between expected and actual results. Verify team deliverables. Assist with troubleshooting technical problems and issues. Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review. Manage knowledge transfer of the application to prime contractor and state staff.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field; or equivalent work experience
- 3-8+ years of proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java Web Application development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Experience in the Spring MVC Framework
- Experience in the Struts Framework
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework
- Experience designing and developing custom software solutions
- Experience writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Experience translating functional requirements into functional and technical design specifications
- Experience performing impact analysis to successfully create and execute effective technical designs
- Experience designing, developing and supporting high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Ability to work in a team environment and in a fast pace environment
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Java, JEE, SQL, Spring, MVC, Struts
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.