Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior IT Project Manager, Primavera – 146426. Do you have experience with Project Management? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You have specialized depth and breadth of expertise in job discipline or field, working independently to solve or lead others to solve complex problems. Independently defines and manages scope and schedule of large and complex projects, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budgets. Develops plan and resources (internal/external) for higher risk/impact and more complex projects (mega projects). Helps prioritize projects or projects impacting multiple disciplines or groups. Sets team members up for success by identifying and addressing their needs proactively, allowing the team to focus on valuable work (i.e., is a servant leader). Provides vendor management expertise in reviewing request for proposals, vendor contracts and selecting appropriate vendors. Manages demand planning process with Demand Planning group; guides others on the process and understands broader organizational demand planning. Manages project budget of large and complex projects, reviews and approves invoices for complex projects. Manages and ensures quality of higher risk/impact projects (e.g., coordinating meetings, tracking budget, following up on action items) using Waterfall project management methods; interprets and anticipates scope creep. Anticipates risks, performs a risk analysis and prepares a preliminary plan to address potential risks. Assists in the development, implementation and enhancement of PMO processes, methodology, tools and automation. Provides expertise with logistics, problem solve and tweak processes to drive team velocity and ensure full team engagement. Removes progress barrier (e.g., cultural, administrative, logistical challenges) and shields the team from external interference to ensure team is fully invested, functional and productive. Can actively manage change control issues as they occur. Prepares stakeholders for project delivery, facilitates transparency, adaptation and communicates how mega-projects drive value for the business. Facilitates recurring status meetings with stakeholders including Digital Project Managers, Digital Supervisors, and Digital Directors. Creates, delivers and implements project change approach, strategy and plan; delivers customer facing and internal change management activities to ensure ongoing stakeholder and user engagement; guides team and peers in the roles and responsibilities of change management.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Expert Project Management knowledge and skills including: Ability to promote innovative thinking and self-improvement within the team.
- MS Project, Primavera, etc., project management tools.
- Change management strategies and principles.
- Understanding of project planning principles such as timing, cost and the implications of project cost overruns.
- Ability to develop strategies for optimal resource utilization.
- Demonstrates strategic thinking in vendor management skills.
- Bachelors degree required. 7+ years of relevant experience in project management, scheduling, budgeting, forecasting or project accounting including cost management systems to support project budget, forecast, and spend required. Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is preferred by not required.
- 2+ years of experience at large organizations or Fortune 500 companies preferred.
Confident and skilled at navigating the team through roadblocks to allow sprints to be completed on time.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: project manager, Primavera, MS Project
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.