Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior IT Problem Coordinator, ITIL – 146817. Do you have experience with ITIL? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will monitor and improves process activities to support standards and best practices. Responsible for engaging IT teams in the event of a Major Incident. Offers consultation/education/training to support ITSM activities. Designs, implements, and maintains performance measurement systems and reports to monitor and analyze trends associated with ITSM processes and service performance. Develops professional expertise regarding Incident/Major Incident Management, Problem, Knowledge and Change enablement. Process leadership – communicates process standards to ensure understanding across the organization. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues. Uses basic knowledge of professional concepts and company objectives to resolve simple to moderately complex issues in creative and effective ways. Focus is on operational and tactical activities. Participates on project teams. Develops strategies and work plans for own tasks. Works on small to large, moderately complex assignments. Prepares and delivers informal presentations to own team. Proactively seeks training and developmental activities related to the industry. Escalates complex issues, as needed; follows established escalation procedures. Establishes and fosters relationships within the cross-functional IT departments. Normally receives general instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- The Senior Problem Coordinator requires 3+ years of technical support experience
- 1+ years of experience effectively facilitating meetings with infrastructure, application, and management resources of various levels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced with keeping meetings focused, managing conflict, and summarizing meeting highlights and tasks
- A good understanding of various IT solutions and platforms including ClientServer, Network, Database, Security, and Cloud
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Understanding of Service Lifecyle Management principals
- Experience using Service Now (Change, Incident, Problem and Knowledge)
- Understanding of ITIL concepts
- Strong personal management skills emphasizing time management, organization and attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible to direction and priority changes
- Ability to demonstrate key values of pride of ownership, customer service, quality of service, and willingness to expend extra effort when necessary
- Ability to set and manage expectations of end user contacts and other IT teams
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and techniques
- Ability to handle and work under stressful situations
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks efficiently
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!