Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior IT Manager (147855). Do you have experience with Network Strategy and Operations? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
As part of the Network Strategy and Operations team, you’ll be leading the development, design and integration of network security solutions throughout the organization.Ã¿Â You’ll have the opportunity to work across multiple teams to help deliver innovative solutions in support of client’s technology strategy. Through familiarity with emerging technologies, security and design practices, you can help provide secure and responsive solutions to our business.
As a Senior Manager, you will have the responsibility to drive development efforts related to connectivity and network security, while also ensuring the effectiveness and continually optimizing our solutions, including both cloud-based and on-prem solutions. This leader will be responsible for defining the goals, objectives, processes, and resources to support the overall strategic vision of the area.Ã¿Â This is an ideal role for a leader looking to make a significant impact, develop and grow in a team-oriented environment.Ã¿Â You’ll have the opportunity to work with senior leaders in the organization, so collaboration and influence skills are key.Ã¿Â
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- The IT Senior Manager typically requires 8 years IT related experience with a focus or heavy exposure on infrastructure or network solutions
- A minimum of 4 years of experience successfully leading teams in large scale enterprise or service provider environments. (You do not need experience specifically leading network security teams but will need conceptual understanding of networks and network security)
- Experience leading teams working in cloud and/or automation
- Experience leading a team in an Agile/Scrum/Kanban environment
- Experience leading a team in a full remote work environment
- Superb communication skills are required as demonstrated by the ability to effectively defend ideas and solutions; convey complex information regarding risk and security issues in a manner that is easily understood and actionableÃ¿Â
- Must have displayed leadership and team centric skills and strong solution orientation
- Must demonstrate superb relationship management skills, specifically around managing conflict and resistance to change, and the ability to create a non-adversarial atmosphere and be viewed as a partnerÃ¿Â
- Must demonstrate flexibility and agility related to critical thinking and making decisions with complex considerations as it relates to business implicationsÃ¿Â
- Ability to scope and manage financials and labor needs for the solution and project efforts
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Experience with product management
- Experience with Atlassian Confluence and Jira tools
- Experience leading or working closely with application development teams
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: [JOB KEYWORDS]
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.