Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior IT Manager (145454). Do you have experience with IT Management? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will balance and manage operational and business concerns to ensure consistent delivery of quality products and services. Contribute to strategies for improving product health. Oversee complex customer issues and ensure effective and long-term problem resolution. Manage data on customer failures, identify trends and communicate results to cross functional partners in product development and the business. Employ an engaging and professional leadership approach built on collaboration, transformational leadership principles, and diversity and inclusivity. Lead a team comprised of various levels of resources including managers, product administrators, and a three tier support team taking customer issues on a daily basis from our trading partners. Motivate and guide employees to accomplish team and individual goals. Tactical and strategic planning and execution. Robust understanding of IT security and compliance remediation activities. Technical and professional development of team members and direct reports. Ensuring all operational service level agreements (SLAs) are met and reported on regularly. Ensuring high levels of external and internal customer service, technical expertise, productivity, efficiency and quality in staff performance. Developing the team using your experiences, at the same time developing yourself by learning from the team experiences.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have 8+ years of related experience
- Must have 3+ years’ experience successfully leading cross functional, onsite and virtual teams in platform and product health, including but not limited to: product/ service delivery, release management, and production support
- Must have 3+ years’ leading, mentoring and motivating team members to maximize their potential, to deliver high quality deliverable and take pride in their work
- Must have 3+ years’ managing and leading project resources to ensure work required to complete the project is successfully executed within scope, time and cost with the client’s satisfaction
- Proven transformational leadership capabilities with the ability to establish and maintain solid working relationships across business and IT teams
- Multiple proven successes in driving results and accountability through Key Performance Indicators, using a variety of methods and tools/technology
- Remains calm and confident in the face of change and adversity
- Must be highly successful in the execution of projects that collaborate with various IT teams, able to successfully manage and balance multiple concurrent team projects
- Must possess the ability to develop people at various levels in their career that lead to successful high-performing teams
- Must possess strong personal management skills emphasizing time management, organization and attention to detail
- Must possess strong multitasking skills while prioritizing and maintaining attention to detail
- Must possess persuasive, collaborative business acumen with the ability to strategically collaborate with business partners
- Must possess the ability to effectively present concepts to both technical and non-technical leaders
- Must have strong, polished communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must possess initiative, results-oriented drive and a solid work ethic requiring minimal direction
- Must possess effective analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Must have resiliency in the face of changing priorities and requirements
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Experience in insurance and/or collision industries
- Experience in Agile methodology using JIRA and Confluence
- Experience supporting cloud-based large scale or high-transactional volume SaaS products
- Possess basic understanding of how different technologies are effectively utilized in software development
- Lifelong learner who maintains job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Maintains and cultivates an active professional network for the purposes of pipelining future hires; stays current in local/regional IT market to understand competition and talent sources
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: IT Manager
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!