Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior IT Communication Specalist (147410). Do you have experience with rewriting technical information for non-technical audiences and cataloging information in a user-focused way? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The successful candidate will have experience rewriting technical information for non-technical audiences, cataloging information in a user-focused way, creating communication strategies and plans, writing copy for emails and other customer touchpoints, managing project timelines and driving discussions with internal customers.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Highly independent, motivated communicator with experience executing global, IT-focused campaigns and translating complex, technical information into broad, easy to understand messages
- 3 or more years in communications, creative marketing, marketing agency and/or project management required
- 3 or more years of business writing required
- Writing experience in a technology focused role or environment
- Experience with SharePoint
- Strong project management skills, time management skills, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strategic perspective related to communication as well as critical thinking skills and approach
- Experience with developing content strategies and information architecture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – able to communicate effectively and clearly to a broad range of employee segments across the company, including senior leadership
- Expert proof reading and editing skills
- Ability to drive discussions about tools and associated campaigns to tangible, effective outcomes and deliverables
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Ability and desire to advocate for internal users of varying technologies through a consumer first approach
- Experience working in a highly matrixed environment, including reporting to multiple leaders simultaneously
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism or related field preferred
- Experience with Organizational Change Management (OCM)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with marketing to external audiences
- Experience with Corporate Social Responsibility programs a plus
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: communication, liaising, technical writer, project coordination
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.