Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Integration Developer (148434). Do you have experience with DataStage? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years of experience in integration technologies, as well as experience with IBM DataStage, Apigee, Spring-Boot, Java, Microservices, Kafka, Kubernetes, IBM Datapower, Message Queue (MQ), and IIB.
- Comprehend business requirements, deliver precise estimations, and execute code development.
- Create unit test cases, construct automated test scenarios, and oversee test script execution. Offer test support during User Acceptance Testing.
- Address inquiries from Business Users seeking assistance in diagnosing the operation and data of Production Systems.
- Continuously suggest operational enhancements for production applications.
- Deliver Level 3 support for critical production problems.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in integration technologies.
- Prior experience in Full Stack Application Development within extensive Enterprise environments is required.
- Experience with IBM DataStage, Apigee, Spring-Boot, Java, Microservices, Kafka, Kubernetes, IBM Datapower, Message Queue (MQ), and IIB.
- Experience with full stack application development.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in English.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience using tools like JIRA, ServiceNow.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Willingness to travel.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: DataStage, Integration Developer, IBM, Java, Spring Boot, Kafka, Kubernetes
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.