Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Infrastructure Engineer, Linux – 146793. Do you have experience with Linux? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will work with business and technology partners to understand needs from the client perspective. Drive technology discussions and facilitate decision with other teams within the organization. Collaborate cross-functionally to develop our target state cloud platform and infrastructure. Gather technical requirements, assess capabilities, and analyze findings to provide appropriate cloud platform solution recommendations and adoption strategy. Design, build, and deploy efficient solutions that improve efficiencies and add value to the business. Develop creative and efficient solutions for migration to cloud environments. Design and build technology solutions, including the process, integrations, and automation. Automate testing and execution of playbook actions. Identify and execute on opportunities to automate and simplify lifecycle management. Implement best-practice standards that will be leveraged by business units to streamline and simplify cloud platform operations. Operate and maintain cloud-based solutions to ensure high performance and reliability. Define and govern operational processes, guidelines, and standards that facilitate robust, scalable, cost-effective, and innovative services. Manage risk identification within the technical architecture in partnership with security teams. Ensure alerts and events are flowing across various cloud-based services and partners. You will support projects and initiatives to deliver on strategic goals, including building automation to improve efficiencies. Work closely with agile teams to prioritize the implementation of user stories while balancing priorities, ensuring continuous delivery or business value. Track time and complete assignments on schedule. Build, maintain, and promote strong technical documentation. Mentor and cross-train team members. Keep abreast of and gain expertise in the evolving technology and understand how new technologies could be applied to our Cloud platform offerings. Develop and maintain an operational dashboard to track and report on the health of IT systems, including alignment or impact to business services. Executes POCs and feasibility studies to validate next-gen product concepts, technologies, and services leveraging results to guide business and technology decisions. Research, test, and understand the relevant products and product capability. Participate in the vendor community on relevant products and product capability.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Windows Server and/or Linux distributions
- Linux distributions (Red Hat-based or Debian-based)
- Experience with PowerShell Scripting, SCCM, MS Exchange management, Azure
- Experience with Intune End Point Management a plus
- Experience supporting cloud-native applications in an agile manner using DevOps concepts and principles
- Distributed systems design experience and integrating multiple systems using enterprise integration patterns and standard methodologies
- Proficiency in implementing Group Policy
- Experience maintaining Active Directory
- Basic networking skills used in troubleshooting client issues
- Ability to travel up to ~10% of the time, which may include weekends and evenings, as needed
- Most work is performed in a temperature-controlled environment
- Incumbent may sit for long periods of time at a desk or computer terminal
- Incumbent may use calculators, keyboards, telephone and other office equipment in the course of a normal workday
- Stooping, bending, twisting and reaching may be required in completion of job duties
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Linux, Windows, Red Hat, SCCM, MS Exchange
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!