What You Will Be Doing:
The new team members will collaborate closely with the team to deliver on prioritized stories focusing on expanding integration with other applications in the workflow. Collaborate daily with a team of Software Developers, Product Manager, Product Specialists, and Agile Coach to build and support applications. Works with team and Product Manager to manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables Interact directly with business customers to gather and understand requirements and how they translate in application features Develop applications and services using the latest tools and technologies Deploy applications across all environments in collaboration with development team, release team and Product Management. Perform unit and integration testing Conduct functional and non-functional testing Troubleshoot and debug applications Evaluate existing applications to refactor, update and add new features Develop any technical documentation needed to accurately represent application design and code. Develop effective relationships & communicate within team, across teams, with Product Management, and with customers to increase the overall quality of products owned by the team and teams within the domain platform. Identify opportunities to develop new and better solutions. Provide guidance for technical design and architecture decisions within the team and across the domain platform.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years of experience is the level of experience accepted for this opening
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors or equivalent experience
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Nice to Have: While having experience in the tech stack is important, if the candidate has experience in a variety of areas and are self-starters, take ownership of their own learning, self-motivated and highly communicative, but only have experience with a portion of the tech, they will be considered for the role. They need to be willing to allocate some of their time getting up to speed.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.