Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Full Stack Developer, Java, React – 145594. Do you have experience with Java and React? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will implement software engineering solutions to meet requirements and architectural direction. Code and successfully perform unit and integration testing of software to ensure proper and efficient execution, as well as compliance to the business and technical requirements. Resolve problems that arise in a timely manner to ensure the efficient and proper functioning of application components. Migrate applications to quality assurance and/or the production environment. Participate in design conversations, asking questions and providing input. Ability to exercise appropriate judgment between what is requested and what is feasible. Able to complete assigned tasks with high quality while meeting development standards. Ability to work both independently and with a team.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- 10 or more years of relevant experience
- Expertise in application development using Java
- Deep understanding of OO design patterns
- Familiarity with domain-driven design principles, REST and HTTP
- Professional experience developing Rest or other API’s
- Must have professional experience with Web Services
- Professional development experience and expertise programming both client-side and server-side applications
- Experience in full software development lifecycle and end-to-end testing
- Must have strong communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate to various levels of management and with people with varying technical knowledge
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, production environment and have the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must possess initiative, results-oriented drive and a solid work ethic requiring minimal direction
- Must be flexible in the face of changing priorities and requirements
- Ability to collaborate with others and recommend technical design decisions
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field
- Experience with Open API
- Experience in automation tools such as BDD Frameworks like Cucumber.
- Familiarity with InteliJ, Visual Studio Code or other like IDE
- Comfortable with Karate, REST Assured, and PostMan for API testing
- Experience with cloud providers such as, Amazon or Azure
- Experience working with an API Gateway Platform such as, Kong, Amazon API
- Experience with Agile, Scrum or similar development methodology
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience with Jenkins or other continuous integration tools
- Experience creating and implementing PL/SQL in Oracle Database Environment
- Experience with source control management (GIT or SVN experience preferred)
- Experience in domain modeling
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Java, React
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.