Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Financial Analyst, MS Excel – 145510. Do you have experience with MS Excel? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will support core technology & financial processes for the organization including Annual Expense Planning and Lean Portfolio Management. Inform other Technology business areas as to the financial impact of potential business decisions they are responsible for making. Prepare, summarize, and present digital financial reports and analysis. Identify trends and present recommendations to Senior Leadership to influence decision making. Contributes to Agile Transformation Agenda. Includes ability to operate in ambiguous situations, create process enhancements that address short term needs while moving us closer to long-term vision. Collaborate with Technology business partners to ensure accurate and timely forecast submissions. Manage the preparation of budget reports and analyses for presentation to Leadership during the budget review and approval process. Prepare, track and report burn rate against budget to Technology Leadership. Contribute to the process that evaluates IT products, services and vendors to determine improvement or replacement. Proactively identify high risk issues and assist in implementing solutions. Support system design, documentation, testing, and implementation to ensure functional business area requirements are met. Analyze, document, and monitor business processes. Identify and implement process and control improvements where needed. Perform financial modeling as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business, Engineering and/or similar discipline with analytical bias. CPA or MBA highly valued.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in technology business management, finance, accounting or related field is preferred.
- Proven analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands.
- Proven knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of trust and confidence.
- Superior proficiency with Excel & complex financial modeling required (macros, index, conditional list, arrays, pivots, lookups).
- Strong proficiency in PowerPoint and experience in developing executive materials with high-level of attention to detail and accuracy.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong Experience with Budgeting and Financial Planning in the IT space specifically.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: MS Excel
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.