Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior ETL Report Support SME, SAP, Power BI – 146213. Do you have experience with SAP and Power BI? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will provide Business Intelligence/SAP Reporting technical analysis, support and high-end consulting services as part of long-term Steady State Team. Work with the large Governmental ERP client in the US to support over 1,000 Business Intelligence users. Work with industry leading Business Intelligence tools and state of the art ERP software solution. Work with the client Business Intelligence team to provide technical solutions to complex BI/SAP issues. Design and build mission critical reporting from the ERP solution using state of the art Business Intelligence tools. Support a large user community in resolving reporting, performance issues, and universe, universe row level security within tight delivery timeframes when required by Service Level Agreements (SLA). Serve as a reporting solution and design consultant to the client to offer suggestions for better reporting and better performance of the reporting solution.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong oral and written communication skills, ability to identify and resolve issues with reports and dashboards.
- The candidate must have expert level knowledge and experience with SAP Business Objects version 4.2 or later, including Web Intelligence, Universe Design Tool, and Information Design Tool
- Experience writing, fixing and using complex SQL solutions for reporting
- Experience utilizing complex joins within Business Objects Reporting.
- Candidate must have expert level knowledge of development and maintenance of Business Intelligence Universes, Row Level Security, Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) and report development and maintenance.
- Candidate must have Governmental or other large client ERP Reporting Support Experience.
- State and Local Government ERP Human Resources and Financial System knowledge as it relates to Business Intelligence reporting.
- Ability to identify creative solutions to complex reporting problems and provide designs to create the solutions.
- 5+ years of SAP Business Objects Report Design and Development
- 5+ years of SAP Business Objects Universe Design and Development
- 5+ years of Knowledge of ETL Design and Development
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Candidate should also be well versed in the development and support of Dashboards preferably using PowerBI.
- Governmental- State Consolidated Financial Reporting understanding and experience (CAFR/ACFR).
- Experience working within Service Level Agreements.
- Experience in accounting practices and principles (GASB Preferred, GAAP accepted).
- BOXI Best Practice Experience.
- Advantage ERP Reporting Experience.
- Ability to read and interpret server log files and error reports as it relates to ETL errors.
- Degree in IFSM, Computer Systems, Math or related area.
- 10+ years of Microsoft Office
- 5+ years of Issue resolution and problem solving
- 5+ years of PowerBI
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: SAP, Power BI, ETL
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.