Technology Partners is currently seeking a talentedÃ¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â Senior Engineering Coordinator (147604). Do you have experience with Project Coordination and Customer Service? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Prepare capital presentations
- Submit meeting notes from weekly and monthly operational review meetings
- Maintain stakeholder matrix updates
- Maintain Project Management organizational charts
- Assist with RFPs (request for proposals)
- Maintain contract database
- Assist with event planning, catering, and meeting planning
- Other duties, as assigned
Required Skills & Experience:
- Excellent computer, communication and organization skills
- Ability to learn a thorough understanding of company market, products, and distribution channel
- Capable of working with our trade, vendors, and all departments within our company
- Capable of working pressure within a fast-paced environment
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: project coordination, customer service
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.