Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Engineer, PeopleSoft – 145545. Do you have experience with PeopleSoft? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You are an individual contributor performing both application design and coding. You will analyze, translate, re-factor, and code software applications per specifications. Assist in troubleshooting and resolving complex software application problems. Develop and maintain unit tests that improves software quality. Participate in design and code reviews. Review, analyze and implement business requirements on assigned projects. Develop, communicate and implement standards, processes and procedures for the department. Identify issues and escalate risks to project leadership, as necessary. Analyze and review software requirements to determine feasibility of a design within time and cost restraints. Use system traces and debugging tools for problem determination and system tuning. Maintain documentation on application modifications and updates. Participate in migration of applications to quality assurance and/or production environment. Maintain established service level agreements to meet customer expectations and quality standard. Participate in support activities and on-call rotation. Participate in IT security and compliance remediation activities.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Authorized to work in the US and will not require sponsorship now or in the future
- 5+ years of experience in PeopleSoft Financials 9.X, PeopleTools 8.5X or above
- Excellent knowledge of Application Engine, Integration Broker, PeopleCode and SQR
- Experience with unit testing
- Must possess a strong understanding of Object Oriented design principles and patterns
- Must demonstrate superb relationship management skills, specifically around managing conflict and resistance to change with the ability to create a non-adversarial atmosphere and be viewed as a partner
- Must possess exceptional communication skills as demonstrated by the ability to effectively defend ideas and solutions; convey complex information regarding risk and security issues in a manner that is easily understood and actionable
- Must demonstrate flexibility and agility related to critical thinking and making decisions with complex considerations as it relates to business implications
- Proven ability to work autonomously and produce results with minimal supervision
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable, Purchase Order, Lease Management (Real Estate), Asset Management, Billing and Accounts Receivable Modules
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Accounting, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field
- Knowledge of a relational database like Oracle DB
- Understanding of Object-Oriented design principles and patterns
- Knowledge of TWS work scheduler or similar work scheduling tools
- Experience working with Phire configuration management tool
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience working with Atlassian tool suite
- Accounting background or equivalent work experience
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!