Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Engineer, DevOps – 146659. Do you have experience with DevOps? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will assist with creating operational roadmaps. Be responsible for development, testing, and support processes. Assist with releases. Streamline software development by implementation of a continuous integration and continuous deployment process. Build and manage software delivery, systems integration, and developer support tools. Develop and configure automated code quality analysis. Introduce new frameworks to boost the team’s productivity.
Required Skills & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or other related scientific or technical discipline with 5+ years related professional
- 3+ years of experience in these or similar tools/tech Linux Bash, NodeJS, Python, Java, Git, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Puppet, Chef, Ansible
- Experience with these or similar dev tools – GitHub, GitLab, Jenkins, UrbanCode, JIRA, JFrog, HashiCorp.
- Experience writing comprehensive documentation.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Scrum/Agile style SDLC.
- Experience working in a hybrid cloud architecture.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code.
- Experience with containerization tools – Kubernetes, Helm, Docker, OpenShift.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: DevOps, Linux, Bash, Python, Java, Maven, Kubernetes, Git, Scrum, Agile, SDLC, Jenkins, JIRA, Docker
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.