Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior Engineer, DevOps (144667). Do you have experience with DevOps? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will design, build and deploy secure and compliant infrastructure systems for managing our public cloud environment, using next gen technologies like containers and microservices. You will empower engineering and data science teams to provision, maintain and troubleshoot development, staging and production environments through automated workflows. You will also architect our deployment systems to be more reliable, secure, faster, and make best use of available infrastructure. You will proactively identify the engineering teams pain points and research potential open source solutions or design new solutions and guide the team in implementation. You will collaborate with program managers and leadership to drive system requirements and deliver the maximum value to all engineering and science groups. You will proactively identify security flaws and vulnerabilities, and partner with engineering to come up with remediation plans.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree (four-year college or university) in an IT-related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A strong understanding and experience with Cloud architectures specifically: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or Microsoft Azure or with a focus on the infrastructure services
- Strong knowledge of automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications, ideally with hands-on experience with Kubernetes
- Hands on experience with IaC and CI/CD tools and workflows
- Proficiency in at least one popular programming language (Java, Python, Go, Node.js etc) and be able to develop and maintain software throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in a variety of languages (e.g. Bash, Python, Ruby, or Powershell etc).
Desired Skills & Experience:
- A certification such as AWS Certified Solutions Architect / DevOps or other cloud certification would be great
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git, Jira, GitLab, or Jenkins
- Experience with APM services like New Relic and DataDog
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: AWS, Azure, Java, Python, node, go
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.